Please be sure to provide the required space needed for the unit you reserve, and that it is not located within 5 feet of any fixed structure. Do not water your yard the day of the event. Be sure to check that the area is free of branches, large rocks, pet waste, and overhead wires or trees. We will use 12-18″ yard stakes to secure your bounce house rental, so be sure that sprinkler and/or electric lines do not run along the perimeter of the set up area. Amazing Bouncers Ohio is not responsible for any damage when stakes are used. If you choose, sand bags can be used instead; just be sure to request this when reserving your bounce house rental. Bounce houses can be set up on grass, and indoors on flat surfaces. We do not set up on concrete, gravel, sand, or dirt.
Weather Cancellation Policy
If you cancel due to inclement weather, before set-up there is a 100% refund! There’s no cut off time prior to your event that you must cancel. Once we set up and leave the premises there are no refunds. If there is a 40% or greater chance of rain or winds that exceed 20 mph on the day of the event we reserve the right to cancel the rental. Inflatables cannot be opened and operated in rain, lightning, or high winds. Our desire is that all of our customers have full use of and safe enjoyment of their inflatable rental. Amazing Bouncers Ohio – bounce house rentals has the sole and unilateral right to cancel bouncy house rentals should the weather not be conducive for the set up and safe operation of the inflatable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bounce House Rental Agreement, Release and Acknowledgment of Risks
In consideration of the use by the Lessee of the Leased Property describe above, and for and in consideration of the payment by the Lessee to Amazing Bouncers Ohio, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Lessor”), and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which is hereby acknowledged, the Lessor and Lessee, each intending to be legally bound, agree as follows:
- Lessor agrees to deliver to Lessee the leased property described above at the approximate times specified above. Lessee hereby grants unto Lessor the right to enter said property to pick up and deliver the lease property. Lessee agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and release Lessor from any damage resulting from the delivery, set up, use or removal of the leased property.
- The Lessee does hereby acknowledge that the activity to be engaged in through the Lessee’s rental of an inflatable, interactive amusement device brings with it both known and unanticipated risks to Lessee, Lessee’s guests and invitees. Those risks include, but are not limited to, falling, slipping, crashing and colliding and could result in injury, illness, disease, emotional distress, death and/or property damage to Lessee, Lessee’s guests and invitees. Lessee further agrees to advise all guests, invitees and users of the lease property of the risks described above prior to the delivery of the lease property by Lessor.
- The Lessee does hereby voluntarily release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Lessor, as well as the Lessor’s agents, employees or affiliates, from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or rights of actions, whether personal to Lessee or to a third party which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected to Lessee’s rental of the lease property, including those allegedly attributable to negligent acts or omissions. Lessee further agrees to reimburse any reasonably attorneys fees and costs which any be incurred by Lessor or Lessor’s agents, employees or affiliates in defense of any such liability claim, demand actions or right of action.
- In the event the Lessee files a lawsuit against Lessor or Lessor’s agents, employees or affiliates, it is agreed that the substantive law of the State of Ohio shall apply to such action.
- Lessee hereby acknowledges that the lease property may be attractive to minor children and other persons. Lessee agrees to supervise the leased property and the use of the leased property at all times when the leased property is in the Lessee’s possession. Lessee also acknowledges that he or she has read and understands the “Rules” governing the use of the lease property, which is attached to this agreement. Lessee further agrees to advise all guests, users of the leased equipment and invitees of the aforementioned rules. Lessee further agrees to follow the aforementioned rules and to require all guests, users and invitees of the leased equipment to follow these rules at all times.
- Lessee hereby acknowledges that he or she has sufficient homeowner’s insurance, tenant insurance, or other liability insurance to cover any bodily injury or property damage, which might result to myself, my guests, or my invitees from the use of the lease property or the pickup and delivery of the leased property.
- Lessee agrees that in the event that any portion of this agreement is deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, the validity of the remainder of the agreement will not be affected in any way.
- Lessee acknowledges and certifies that he or she has had sufficient opportunity to read this entire agreement and the attached “Rules”, that the lessee has executed this document freely, intelligently and without any duress of any kind and that the Lessee agrees to be bound by its terms